Technical Product Owner - User Support Services (f/m)
We are expanding our team and looking for a Technical Product Owner - User Support Services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, building and leading & owning the products that provide exceptional business value to our users. Being the primary contact, you will manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met within your product. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, roadmap within your product is integral to this role.
- Supervise support staff and direct activities in an Agile manner; train computing support staff on potential problems and solutions.
- Understand customer requirements and business opportunities
- Deliver on service commitments to users and departments within the organization
- Energize staff and continuously seek new ways of increasing support efficiencies
- Ensure all phases of computing support are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately; often serve as the final escalation point.
- Foster positive end user relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Analyze performance trends, forecast resource requirements, and implement corrective action as needed
- Report team performance metrics and project summary status periodically
- Measure customer feedback regularly from those receiving IT services and present findings to management with continuous improvement recommendations
- Implement programs and processes to ensure the highest level of service, efficiency, quality, and response
- Act as a single point of contact and be the advocate between cross-functional groups
- Continuously identify cost reduction for service delivery through leveraging tools, automation, and best practices
- Ensure attrition does not affect ability to deliver services
- Develop and implement strategic plans to solve complex issues involving the integration of various technical systems
- Establish, communicate, and implement policies, procedures, best practices, recommendations, and guidelines for standards
- Work on technical projects requiring expertise and creativity in analysis and deployment of technology
- Collaborate with Regional Support teams and groups within IT Services as well as enterprise wide
- Initiate user onboarding, maintain workplace device stocks and their respective lifecycle management
- Collaborate with branch office build outs, meeting room design, office space design, etc
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience.
Expert knowledge of End User Services, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Windows Operating System Environments, MacOS & other related End User Operating Systems and their respective Clients
- Cloud computing experience operating large cloud based environments for - Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Amazon Web Services or other large scale cloud deployment.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and highly professional
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, consensus building skills, and ability to establish effective working relationships in a diverse and distributed organization; flexible in adapting to clients’ changing needs.
- Experience developing and managing both technical and non-technical processes and procedures in a complex support environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, plan, and support a functionally organized, technically oriented environment, with staff working on a wide variety of technical activities.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment in managing a diverse technical staff.
- Generalist knowledge in various IT areas, such as networking, workplace support, and security, and methods used in those areas.
- Knowledge of best practices in delivering IT support and professional consulting services.
- Experience with JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, HPSM or other related ticketing tools.
- Prior experience with data security issues and best practices.
- Ability to plan effectively and to manage/supervise projects and work streams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical users.