Technical Product Owner - Intelligent Communication (f/m)
We are expanding our team and looking for a Technical Product Owner -
Intelligent Communication Services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, building and leading & owning the products that provide exceptional business value to our users. Being the primary contact, you will manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met within your product. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, roadmap within your product is integral to this role.
- As the Technical Product Owner, you assume the technical responsibility for the design, build and further development of the Intelligent Communication Services of the entire organization.
- Responsible for the delivery of project and products on Intelligent Communication Service, particularly using Agile methods in both physical & virtual teams.
- Must work closely with the different TPO and the rest of the local delivery teams to design, test and maintain the Intelligent Communication Service, keeping everyone on the right track and ensure common priorities feeding this into the prioritization of work ensuring that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Deliver high quality architecture solutions to support organizational missions.
- Adhere to and help create enterprise principles and standards based on industry best practices.
- Work on multiple projects utilizing agile and waterfall methodologies to provide target-state solutions that best fit the business requirements and align to enterprise goals.
- Create and maintain the target application architecture and blueprints along with strategic roadmaps.
- Maintain reference architecture and defines shared application components, platforms, interfaces, and other relevant tools & components.
- Plan and lead Proof of Concepts (PoCs) in support of new technology and/or new design approaches.
- Provide high-level design choices and recommendations based on architecture alternative analysis.
- Drive buy vs build decisions based on reviewing products and capabilities within the enterprise as well as leading products and technologies in the industry.
- Effectively communicate designs and solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executives.
- Collaborate with other architecture resources within the organization and enterprise.
- Ability to interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design.
- Understand the business and customer & end user needs to introduce appropriate technical solutions.
- Provide support for escalated issues on the end user systems.
- Mentor other engineers in the team and groom them.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience.
Expert knowledge of Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Windows Operating System Environments, MacOS & other related End User Operating Systems and their respective Clients
- Cloud computing experience operating large cloud based environments for - Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Amazon Web Services or other large scale cloud deployment.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and highly professional with exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of Skype environment.
Extensive experience in Powershell scripting.
- Development and On-going improvements of industry best practices and standards for deploying Intelligent Communication platforms .
- Knowledge of all areas of IT Operations including architectural concepts, project management, product lifecycle management, information management, incident management, change management and infrastructure environments, tools and processes
- Knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques. Ability to promote a team environment and manage remote staff effectively.
- Proven track record of technical experience with Skype, Skype Online, Teams, HipChat, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Server, Network connectivity and Enterprise Voice features are a must.
- Experience with Active Directory, SCOM, Microsoft Exchange and PKI certificates are a plus.
Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with other teams; Infrastructure, Network, Dev, EA, InfoSec, and others.