(Senior) Software Engineer (f/m/d)
- Developing software solutions for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe to enable our fast growing business
- Working in an agile environment, taking part in all software life cycle processes, including concept, coding, testing and maintenance
- Solving challenges from the E-Commerce domains together with the Product Owners and development teams
- Striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as AWS, Microservices, Docker, Scrumban, TDD and much more!
We strongly believe that this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer looking for a new challenge. The opportunity to work within the heart of Munich, within the international e-Commerce scene with opportunities arising all the time. Here you will find a great group of colleagues with a genuine passion and interest into what they do, inside and outside of work.
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Agile mindset and ideally working inside a team using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Good experience with Java, Spring, SQL and Hibernate
- High focus on quality, being able to understand and apply Unit Tests, Clean Code and Design Patterns (TDD and BDD would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration tools and practices (Continuous Delivery would be a plus)
- Fluent in English (German would be a plus)
- Experience in E-Commerce domains is appreciated