Mobile QA Engineer (f/m)
- As part of our Mobile Apps Team, you drive the QA processes and help ensure the high quality standards of our iOS and Android apps
- You work closely with developers and product owners, understand requirements and help define acceptance criteria for our user stories
- You carry out exploratory testing and conduct manual tests where needed (feature tests, usability tests, etc.)
- You work towards reducing the need for manual testing by improving and enhancing our test automation coverage in collaboration with developers
- You cooperate closely with other development teams to improve test alignment and constantly advance our test strategy
- You point out potential problems by reading and improving our monitoring dashboards
- Ideally, you optimize our release automation processes and drive improvements of our CI / CD pipelines
- You have programming experience and are not afraid of code
- Passion for test automation, but you also enjoy and understand the need for manual testing
- Experience in mobile app testing (iOS, Android, RESTful services)
- Great communication skills, you are proactive and you are fluent in English
- You have a good understanding of and ideally experience with TDD and BDD
- You have experience with some of the following frameworks or their equivalents: Espresso, Calabash, Appium, Cucumber, Karate...
- Feel comfortable working with GIT, Jenkins, ...