Agile Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are expanding our team and looking for an Agile Project Manager (APM) The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, leading and organizing agile projects that provide exceptional business value to our users. Being the primary contact, you will manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met. Working knowledge and experience delivering within Agile methodologies is integral to this role.
- Primarily the APM will manage user / business engagements and take the role as primary delivery focal point for any implementation work carried out for a given project.
- The APM will be responsible for the projects profitability, ensuring that resources are used efficiently to deliver the scope.
- The APM will lead the requirements process, gathering and managing requirements through workshop facilitation, product backlog grooming and continuous feedback loops with the user / business community.
- The APM will create and own the resource plan, project schedule and provide regular project updates both internally and to respective stakeholders.
- Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans.
- Business Analysis – Lead requirements gathering activities, ensuring you and the user / business community both agree on what it is you plan to deliver. Regular grooming of the backlog to ensure appropriate level of detail is captured at the right time.
- Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Agile – Planning and facilitation of the various Agile meetings and artefacts, including sprint planning, reviews & retrospectives, daily standups.
- Client Management – Primary contact point, managing stakeholder expectations for project deliverables and communications, maintaining maximum customer satisfaction.
- Project Management. You have 2-5 years of agile project management or product management experience, ideally in an e-commerce company and sound knowledge in managing and supporting infrastructure implementation / development processes.
- Proven ability to lead infrastructure & software / application engineering projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Communication. You have strong communication skills and actively drive projects, breaking down complex problems into manageable, structured work packages and effectively manage stakeholders and third party expectations. You thrive in an international environment and are fluent in verbal and written English.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Structure. You have effectively managed feature and requirement documents, project management documents and team roadmaps. Activities such as backlog grooming, task prioritization, OKRs, roadmap management, daily standups as well as user stories, Jira, product/feature mockups and processes diagrams are in your DNA.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of trust and confidence
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Green hopper, Rally, Version One or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools